Honeywell Xenon 1900GHD2USB QR Code 2D Scanner.
- Honeywell’s Xenon 1900, the sixth generation of area-imaging technology, has redefined the standard for hand-held scanners.
- Featuring a custom image sensor that is optimized for barcode scanning, the Xenon 1900 hand-held area image scanner offers
- industry-leading performance and reliability for a wide variety of applications that require the versatility of area-imaging
- technology. This area image has image processing software with advanced editing features as well as the ability to load and
- link multiple applications on the scanner. It is a durable hand-held scanner that can resist harsh environments and chemicals.
- Increase productivity and efficiency with the Xenon 1900 area image scanner.
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 104 mm x 71 mm x 160 mm (4.1˝ x 2.8˝ x 6.3˝)
- Weight 147 g (5.2 oz)
- Input Voltage 4 VDC to 5.5 VDC
- Operating Power 2.3 W (450mA @ 5 VDC)
- Standby Power 0.45 W (90mA @ 5 VDC)
- Host System Interfaces USB, Keyboard Wedge, RS232, IBM 46xx (RS485)
- Operating Temperature 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
- Humidity 0% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Drop Designed to withstand 50 1.8 m (6´) drops to concrete
- Ratchet stand: Designed to withstand 50 1.2 m (4´) drops to concrete on each of the faces
- Environmental Sealing IP41
- Light Levels 0 to 100,000 lux (9,290 foot-candles)
- Ratchet Cycles The ratchet stand shall support 10,000 cycles (each cycle is one full movement of the scanner either up or down)
- without losing its ability to keep the scanner in any ratchet position
- Scan Performance
- Scan Pattern Area Image (838 x 640-pixel array)
- Motion Tolerance Up to 610 cm/s (240 in/s) for 13 mil UPC at optimal focus
- Scan Angle HD Focus: Horizontal 41.4°; Vertical: 32.2°
- SR Focus: Horizontal: 42.4°; Vertical: 33°
- ER Focus: Horizontal: 31.6°; Vertical: 24.4°
Warranty: 01 (One) Year.